-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340_833 dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A-body 833 4 speed transmission in great shape, but you'll need a speedometer gear housing. I need the one in the four speed for the 727 I'm putting in the car; $325 + shipping.
Hurst Competition Plus shifter with A-body linkage. Shifter is good and tight. The linkage has steel bushings; $300 + shipping. SOLD Thanks FABO.
Small block aluminum bell housing in great shape. The opening was machined for a Brewer's Performance bearing retainer adapter. The adapter is included; $140 + shipping.
I'm at ZIP 72762.
Please PM me here or email me.
If you want pictures, let me know and I'll get them to you ASAP.

Plus, I have all the clutch linkage that is less than one year old and bought from Brewer's. Let me know what you need.

A-body 833 4 speed transmission in great shape, but you'll need a speedometer gear housing. I need the one in the four speed for the 727 I'm putting in the car; $325 + shipping.
Hurst Competition Plus shifter with A-body linkage. Shifter is good and tight. The linkage has steel bushings; $300 + shipping. SOLD Thanks FABO.
Small block aluminum bell housing in great shape. The opening was machined for a Brewer's Performance bearing retainer adapter. The adapter is included; $140 + shipping.
I'm at ZIP 72762.

Plus, I have all the clutch linkage that is less than one year old and bought from Brewer's. Let me know what you need.
please send pics of 4 speed thanks jamie larsen

I'm at ZIP 72762.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD - Thanks FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back