A Body headers

-

red67cuda

Reaction score
I am new mopar guy and I have a 67 barracuda 273 4 speed. I would like to replace the headers without tearing down the front supension and steering. Are there any headers available that are a "perfect fit" install?
Looking forward to some info. Thanks

I am new mopar guy and I have a 67 barracuda 273 4 speed. I would like to replace the headers without tearing down the front supension and steering. Are there any headers available that are a "perfect fit" install?

In short. No not realy. But TTI's and Dougs will give the best fit/ground clearence. Douges cost less.

I haven't used Doug's, but with TTI you can practically throw them into the engine bay and they're in. They even have a swing out tube to go around the steering box... easy install

Welcome to the site. There are also spit fire headers. But I'm not sure what the best route for you to take will be. I think they are all good products. Go with what fits your budget. Can we see some pictures of your car?? Please??

There is a thread with some info, on the site right now under Headers that DO fit and Don't fit. :toothy8::toothy8:

Separating the center link from the pitman arms and inner tie rod is less than a 5 minute operation and shouldn't be a consideration on which headers you buy.

The ones that wrap around the center link can be purchased for $100 to $300 while the TTI's or Doug's are going to be $500-$700. Your budget is going to be the deciding factor.

No ones headers are a perfect fit. Even the most expensive TTI's have clearance issues in some applications.

-
Back