[WANTED] A body hub

-

chivic55

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a front hub assembly for a 66 Barracuda, snap. I took my car to a guy I’ve known for a long time for an alignment. Long story short, they put the wrong lug nuts on the ps wheel and spun the studs in the hub . Thanks in advance

I have a right front + 30 over. $25 plus shipping

Brk Drum A body +30 frt(4).JPG

I’ve got RH and LH studs, one of each. But I’m sending the whole drum, you would have to cut the swedge on the studs and remove the hub.

$50 shipped

If you separate the drum and hub, make sure to cut the swedge on the studs. If you don't you will ruin the holes in the hub.
I don’t follow. The drum just slides off the hub and the hub just slides off the spindle. The studs would be in the hub, but you can just drive them out.

I need to check something first. My drum pulled right off my hub. If I remember right, the hub should be attached to the drum, mine wasn’t. I don’t think that would make any difference. The holes in my hub are stripped.
image.jpg

Doesn’t need to be attached that’s a factory thing, it’s like the rearend drums slide off makes life easier working on brakes if you ask me. Once you cut the factory swedge

Doesn’t need to be attached that’s a factory thing, it’s like the rearend drums slide off makes life easier working on brakes if you ask me. Once you cut the factory swedge
Thanks for clearing that up and I agree. So all I need is the hub. I was getting confused there for a while. I recently had a stroke and sometimes my thinking isn’t right

Glad this was a learning experience. I offer a part. I dont know your starting point. Mine could have been cleaned up or turned lightly and run with no other messing with. I'm learning that saving this stuff may have been a waste of time. surprising even for 10" brakes.

-
Back