-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360PLUS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new set of Hooker 1 3/4 primary tube with 3" collectors, part # 5204 non coated for 1968 to 1972 A body chassis, these are not the average universal headers. These are for real high performance applications.
for use with with no power steering , spark plugs are a breeze to get to and best of all started motor can be replaced in minutes without pulling engine out.

I also have nuts bolts and collectors

$500 id rather sell local because shipping will be expensive
I was going to use them in my 71 Demon project which is for sale also

interested please pm

IMG_7917.JPG

IMG_7918.JPG

IMG_7919.JPG

IMG_7921.JPG

Last edited:
What would the freight be to ship to Nevada,I am interested in these. Thanks Bret
Brand new set of Hooker 1 3/4 primary tube with 3" collectors, part # 5204 non coated for 1968 to 1972 A body chassis, these are not the average universal headers. These are for real high performance applications.
for use with with no power steering , spark plugs are a breeze to get to and best of all started motor can be replaced in minutes without pulling engine out.

I also have nuts bolts and collectors

$500 id rather sell local because shipping will be expensive
I was going to use them in my 71 Demon project which is for sale also

interested please pm

View attachment 1715640608

View attachment 1715640609

View attachment 1715640610

View attachment 1715640611

What would the freight be to ship to Nevada,I am interested in these. Thanks Bret
Let me get a fed ex quote since I have an account..i will have a quote by noon tomorrow.

Thank you, you were right ,the shipping cost does not make them cost effective Thank you.

Are these the so called Hooker Super Competition adjustable headers ?
They sure look nice....

Thanks.
MAPS

No they don't, but was told I can do the same set up like,"trucks" with an H pipe and have less leakage too..
This is not my picture but I have these headers with pieces like this... only difference mine have that collectors already on them..

MAPS

91552FC5-F0AA-4CEE-AE5F-18858670F372.jpeg

Last edited:
i need those for my 1965 barracuda gasser with a 360ci and im in phoenix, az just a short drive to socal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back