"A" Body Newbie

-

mopar2360

Mopar Newbee
Reaction score
Hello Everbody, this is my first post, I am a "reformed Mustang Guy". I can't believe how many great contributors and how much valuable info is on this forum!!! This is my first Mopar, I bought a 1972 Dart Swinger about 2 months ago (6 cyl. Auto, P/S, bench seat). I have Purchased an all stock rebuilt 360 motor, 904 trans with lock up converter, 8 1/4" LBP non-posi rear, complete LBP disc brake set up from 73 Dart, V-8 torsion bars (marked 892 & 893), and a 1971 Dart Grille to put into the car. The car had some minor rust in the usual areas, but trunk and floors are perfect. All the body work has been completed so now I am going to pull the engine & tranny and have the car painted. I'll post some pictures in the next couple of days.

Welcome ex stang owner. Most if not everyone here won't hold it against you now that you've seen the light.

Terry:burnout:

Welcome. It is kind of a nice friendly place to get and give information and ideas. Not very often fighting and name calling on here like some other places. We like it here, hope you will like it too. Sounds like you have a great start on the car all ready. And yes, we all like pics of progress. It helps us to get started or to get finished. Good luck with it and have fun. Ray

want to sale the 72 grille?lol unlike most folks,i really like that grille better than the 70,71 grille,but they seem harder to find.Good luck with your project,and come in and join the chat sometime.See ya!

welcome, from Columbus Ohio, you have one of my favorite year darts. I really like the 70-72 years. Also if you need I also have the Schumacher mounts needed for your /6 to v8 swap if you are interested send me a message.

-
Back