Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
1967-76 with correct R lever. Handle is basically perfect. Box is clean and moves freely. $150 plus shipping. Yes it is the one on the right!

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

does the handle say hurst on it?
NO. It does not.
I got this handle a few years ago and nbeen in garage every since. My understanding is Brwers repops the handles for Hurst these days. This might be a repoped handle before they had the job doing them with Hurst, don't know. But the chrome is mint. Help your selves.

It’s from a truck, the zerk fitting and no Hurst stamping is a dead giveaway. Still works in A/F bodies.
You might very well be correct but I have in the past added a zert. As for the Hurst box, the Reverse lever numbers say it is an A box, which was also used in 68-9 B bodies. Don't know what trucks used. Thanks for the info.

It is a Hurst O/D handle for A and F bodies with the O/D. The later O/D Hurst box had the zerk fitting and usually has the reverse arm drilled for the alignment pin that the earlier production Hurst shifters did not have. That shifter can be found on trucks, vans, A-Bodies, and F-Bodies and 68-69 B-Bodies with body specific handles.

Its
It is a Hurst O/D handle for A and F bodies with the O/D. The later O/D Hurst box had the zerk fitting and usually has the reverse arm drilled for the alignment pin that the earlier production Hurst shifters did not have. That shifter can be found on trucks, vans, A-Bodies, and F-Bodies and 68-69 B-Bodies with body specific handles.
The a833 d100/truck shift handle is the same as the a/f bench handle.

You might very well be correct but I have in the past added a zert. As for the Hurst box, the Reverse lever numbers say it is an A box, which was also used in 68-9 B bodies. Don't know what trucks used. Thanks for the info.
Same reverse lever is used for the f/trucks.

This is from an 85 d100, box and handle. Looks like is has more bends to it not less.

View attachment 1716088648

That looks like a A/F Body trans and all. Is that a Hurst shifter? All the truck transmissions I have seen had the long tail shaft with dual shifter mounting pads, like an E-Body. My dad had a "84" Pickup with that configuration and the first handle below. I've also seen more than a few in the junk yard, same as Dad's "84".

That looks like a A/F Body trans and all. Is that a Hurst shifter? All the truck transmissions I have seen had the long tail shaft with dual shifter mounting pads, like an E-Body. My dad had a "84" Pickup with that configuration and the first handle below. I've also seen more than a few in the junk yard, same as Dad's "84".

[/URL]

[/URL]
Trans is a/f but I pulled the shift box and handle from a d100

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back