a duster question...

-

DodgeFreak

Reaction score
the interior on my duster is blue.....i want to change to black...can i just paint the doorpanels black with that vinyl paint??? i need a new dash pad so i'll just buy that and i need seats recovered so i'll just get them recovered and the carpet is a mess so i'll just buy that also........also i think i'm missing something above the door panel but not for sure i haven't messed with dusters...if someone could post a pic of their duster door panels that would be great..thanks.

What year Duster are we talking about? Most of the pre 73 cars had only painted metal above the door panel, I believe all 73 and up cars had the plastic upper section though. I am sure the vinyl paint/dye would work, but obviously not be as nice.

1974....wonder if i could get some 71 doors and put on....would the body lines match then??? i might have a donor car if they will...

DodgeFreak said:
1974....wonder if i could get some 71 doors and put on....would the body lines match then??? i might have a donor car if they will...
Yep! There the same thing the only thing that's really different is the inside door handle location.

-
Back