[FOR SALE] A few odds and ends...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few odds and ends left over for sale. All prices marked include shipping to the lower 48.

First, is an incomplete offset cam key set for the small block. It has the red, black, white and yellow keys. I don't know what degree offset those are, so do your research. $25 shipped to the lower 48.

Next is a blue, 43 tooth new Mopar speedometer gear. $25 shipped to the lower 48.

Next is a used but excellent condition HM72 oil pump for the small block. M72 is the standard number, I don't know if the H means high pressure or what. It is not deep enough to be high volume, but it clearly has "HM72" stamped on the tag. $25 shipped to the lower 48.

Up next is a billet aluminum rocker shaft hold down set for the big block Mopar. $40 shipped to the lower 48.

Next is a pickup that matches the 187 or factory big block A body pan. $20 shipped to the lowed 48.

Next I have an AM radio. I don't know what it fits. It appears in excellent condition. All wires and plugs intact. I assume it works, but I have no way to test it. $25 shipped to the lower 48.

Finally, I have a very nice Mallory WC497HP Double Life dual point distributor for the small block. It has been completely disassembled and rebuilt with all new bushings and points. The original large condenser tests good. It has adjustable mechanical advance. $125 shipped to the lower 48.

All items located in middle Georgia.

Thanks FABO for the ad. It is much appreciated.

Attachments

• CAM KEY KIT.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 408
  • 43 TOOTH GEAR.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 416
  • HM72 OIL PUMP.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 406
  • BB ROCKER SHAFT HOLD DOWNS.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 391
  • 187 PICKUP.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 417
  • RADIO.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 408
  • WC 497 HP DISTRIBUTOR.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 389
I'll take the BB hold downs. I may come by and pick them up. PM me your address again and let me know when is a good time to come by.

Cam keys and BB rocker hold downs sold.

Bump. I need this stuff gone. I have to fix Kitty's car where she hit a deer. Come on yall help me out please? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back