A Superior Member

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I went to install the oil filter on my new engine. Well, that was going to be hard to do with no oil filter adapter on the block. I talked to JimJimJimmy and he had a spare one that he could send me. He wouldn't take any money for it or the shipping. He shipped it to me overnight, that ain't cheap folks. It will be santa in July for him when I see him at the Atlantic Nats though. Thanks for the part from PEI that will be on an N.B. blower engine Aaron.

Jack

Last weekend I went to install the oil filter on my new engine. Well, that was going to be hard to do with no oil filter adapter on the block. I talked to JimJimJimmy and he had a spare one that he could send me. He wouldn't take any money for it or the shipping. He shipped it to me overnight, that ain't cheap folks. It will be santa in July for him when I see him at the Atlantic Nats though. Thanks for the part from PEI that will be on an N.B. blower engine Aaron.

Jack

i like when he pops into chat ....very cool guy. he has good taste in cars too.........whats not to like about a cool guy in a duster :D:D:D:D

That's really cool........Great job "Triple J" =D>

And he's got great taste in picking special members to help out ;)

-
Back