Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a front hub for my 69 a100, the hub and bearings were damaged but it didn't hurt the spindle thank goodness. Please let me know if you have one available. Also, does anyone know if the front hubs on an a100 interchange with anything else? Maybe a truck of the same vintage?

if they interchange with a normal 2wd truck you can just use the rotors from a newer truck in the 70's along with the spindles and you will have disc brakes

if they interchange with a normal 2wd truck you can just use the rotors from a newer truck in the 70's along with the spindles and you will have disc brakes
I would love to find out what it would take to put disc's on the front. Would definitely be a nice upgrade. At this point tho I really just need to put a hub on it. I need to make it driveable and then move on to upgrades lol.

Ok so its actually an A108? I'm a newb to these vans so I had no idea! lol It as the 11" drums on the front. Help!!

That would be real nice......if it would bolt on, but it doesn't. The '72-up Pickups are ball joint type front ends....the A-series Vans/PU's are kingpin. Someone does make a kit for them however, I just can't remember right off hand who it was.

Ok so its actually an A108? I'm a newb to these vans so I had no idea! lol It as the 11" drums on the front. Help!!
I have just a hub if that's all you need. I have a hub and drum assembly also if you'd rather go that route. PM me with your shipping info and I'll get you a delivered price.
Thanks, Mark

I have just a hub if that's all you need. I have a hub and drum assembly also if you'd rather go that route. PM me with your shipping info and I'll get you a delivered price.
Thanks, Mark
Hey mark, thanks for the offer man I appreciate it. I was in colorado the past few days and actuallly found one there! Again thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back