A518 in place of 727

-

PostalBGraham

Reaction score
A friend was showing me an article where a guy replaced his 727 with an A518. I told him I saw a string about that on forAbodiesonly. I have looked for that string, and cannot find it. I read it in "new posts", so I don't know what forum it came from. Could anyone give me some info on the tranny swap, or where that string is located? My friend has a '68 Barracuda Fastback 440/727 and a '69 Barracuda Notchback 318/904. He's planning on doing the work on the '69. If he likes it, he wants to do the '68, also.

Your in the right section. Just look farther down the page and there's several posts about this subject. Their not titled the same but deal with the subject.

In case you don't know you don't have to click on every post and wait for it to load up to read what it's about. Just hold your browser over the subject title and it will display what's written in the subject.

You might also go to www.bigblockdart.com and check out their tech section. I think it is covered their also. Since a Dart is an A-body also it would be the same.

-
Back