a833 od transmission engine fit need help

-

Dart 65 /6 170

Reaction score
is it possible to fit an a833 od trans behind and chevy or ford engine, or do then only fit on mopar engine ?

thanks

is it possible to fit an a833 od trans behind and chevy or ford engine, or do then only fit on mopar engine ?

thanks
GM had their own version of the NP 833. the GM version is a popular replacement for the 3 speed Borg Warner transmission because it has the same bolt pattern.

I'm not sure how different or same the bolt pattern is between the gm and Chrysler version is but if I were working on a GM, I'd first try the GM version 833.

$_12.JPG

GM had their own version of the NP 833. the GM version is a popular replacement for the 3 speed Borg Warner transmission because it has the same bolt pattern.

I'm not sure how different or same the bolt pattern is between the gm and Chrysler version is but if I were working on a GM, I'd first try the GM version 833.

View attachment 1715552614
im working on a crysler, i got an a883 od but i find it hard finding a mopar engine in my country, so if it was possible i world use an ford or chevy engine with the a833 od

-
Back