-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Barracuda Looking for the AC hard line for the low pressure line (the line from the firewall to dryer) and the line from dryer to condenser. Also need the valve on the fender for the heater hose.

I have the ac parts from my 69 barracuda minus the heater control valve and lower pulley.If interested?I can go pull the parts and get better pics for you?
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 000_1761.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 121
I have the Hard Line that runs on the passenger side fender well to the receiver dryer.

45.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

do you want this for a S/6 or a V8. I believe they are different. The dryer sits on top of the fender shelf for the V8 and the S/6 is bolted to the side near the alternator. The one in the above picture is a S/6 as you can tell by the way the fitting enters the dryer. I have both types.

do you want this for a S/6 or a V8. I believe they are different. The dryer sits on top of the fender shelf for the V8 and the S/6 is bolted to the side near the alternator. The one in the above picture is a S/6 as you can tell by the way the fitting enters the dryer. I have both types.
First off you are wrong if you are saying that the ones in that pic came off a slant 6 as those parts are from my personal car and were removed by me 17 years ago and the car is a factory V8 ac car with 39000 miles,oh and it worked awsome.make sure you know before giving false info....
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back