Add Your Own Caption Part 165

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture

87A38978-C9AE-4319-9309-0588AC65997D.jpeg

Dudes, get your asses off my mom's car. If she sees you, I'll end up washing & waxing it for the next 6 months.

i'm telling you man, the government's got a car, and it runs on water man

Rule #1. During meetings shirts must be tucked in.
Rule #2. We listen to Bruce Springsteen after each meeting.
Whose parents are not home during the day?
Rule #3.
Joe, how old is your sister?
Rule #3.

You know the girls coming out of the abortion clinic will put out, let's hang out there and see what we can get....

What do you wanna do? I don’t know what do you wanna do? Where you wanna eat? I don’t know where you wanna eat?

Hey, it not his fault that he can't afford a two door. You either want a ride or get the hell off the the car.

I’m gonna steel the beer and cigarettes, who’s getting the Doritos and condoms for the H.A.M. Meeting.

"Hey, let's form a band, then we can get lots of chicks!"

"Wow dude, great idea!"

"Yeah, we can grow our hair long and be a hair band!"

"So what are we gonna call our band?"

"I say we call ourselves Bon Jovi, who's with me?"

Ya remember those days. Platform wing tip shoes, steel blue leisure suit, flowered satin shirt, kerchief neck tie. Disco playing at the dance. Been there done that good memories wouldn’t want to do it again. To much drama. You know, who’s doing who. Who’s easy. where’s the party? No thanks
Glad I missed all that crap. I was working full time by then. BTW Disco Sucks LOL

Glad I missed all that crap. I was working full time by then. BTW Disco Sucks LOL
I agree. Disco really does suck. But those were the times. You know about 17 to 20 year olds. Like I said drama if you weren’t doing what the group was doing you were on the outside looking in. Now when you look back it’s WTF but at the time.

-
Back