Add Your Own Caption Part 177

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :popcorn:

D29888AA-6056-48A4-A684-8AEEAE73A29C.jpeg

Hey boy. Looks like you knocked the pennies right out of your loafers. Let me see If I have some spare ones here in my pocket.

"Adventures were always an important part of my life.... They gave me the courage to overcome my fears, develop my self-confidence, and continue to grow by testing my limits and often pushing them. There is no substitute for being yourself. As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life - delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay - I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" Over the years, mostly in retrospect, I learned a variety of lessons, and one of the most important is this: You can't hit a target you can’t see. You can't accomplish wonderful things with your life if you have no idea of what they are. You must first become absolutely clear about what you want if you are serious about unlocking the extraordinary power that lies within you.
Oh ****, I wrecked Dad's car..."

Son's last words: Don't let it get away from you Dad.
Dad says: Boy, I've driven hotter cars at half your age.
Mom says: Don't do anything stupid.
Son now says: WTF Dad?
Dad now says: Tell mom I died in the wreck.

Help me find my contact.
When I was 18 I almost killed myself on a dirtbike
I was crossing a road and got cut off by a guy in a vw Eurovan
I hit that thing so hard I snapped my femur in hard and broke my skull in 3 places (and yes, I was wearing a helmet)

I'm guessing it was the contact with the windshield that broke my skull...and also knocked my contacts out

Hay dude ! Better get your **** together before the cops get here, throw that roach clip as far as you can :lol:

Damn! I knocked out my front teeth. I have to find them. Mom and dad are going to be so pissed after they spent all that money on braces to straighten them !

-
Back