Added another A Body to my collection

-

Robzilla

Reaction score
I went to Kool Deadwood Nites car show a week ago and attended the classic car auction. There was a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 with a 4 speed that was in the auction. I talked for a bit with the owner as he was taking it to the auction block. The car gas about 95% of it's original sheet metal and still shows good for a car that was restored in the mid 80's. The owner had 2 build sheets, and told me that the original 3 speed that ma mopar installed came with the car if the reserve was met. Well, unfortunately I didn't meet his reserve but we shared phone munbers in case either of us was interested in a sale down the road. The Dart owner called me Thursday and we talked about the Dart and got to talking about our other mopars. I told him I had. T/A Challenger I was looking to sell and that peaked his interest. Sunday I attended the Motor Magic car auction in Minot ND and out of 100 plus cars there was only 1 mopar a late 60's New Yorker! Disappointed, I went home and that evening the Dart owner texted me about a possible trade with compensation for my T/A and his Dart. We worked out the details and he agreed to bring his Dart the 450 miles from his place to my place on Labor Day to do the deal. I'm happy with the deal we made and I believe he is also. Now I have a 1970 340 4 speed Dart Swinger added to my collection!

I forgot to attach pictures.

20240902_134242.jpg

The Challenger is nice...too nice for me to drive on the gravel road to get to the highway!

-
Back