all mopar in hutch

-

dart_451

Reaction score
anyone going to hutchinson,ks on june 23-24? the mecca of mopar clubs is putting it on. its a show and swap.suppose to have stuff to do the whole time.even at nite,bbq,band,60s and 70 music and a big cruse.im spending the nite at a cheap hotel. loren

I'll be there. I live 30 miles away. Jeff

Hey Guys,:salute:

Thanks for coming to MECCA Show this weekend!!! Jeff Very nice ride you have. Good to see it and great work!!! :wav:

Loren, :supz:

Congrates on the trophy!!! Very nice of you to come all the way for Topeka with it!!!

Thank you both and hope to see you next year!!! :thumbup:

thanks,it was alot of fun.me and my wife really enjoyed ourselfs a lot of cool cars and friendly people. but i didnt see a 69 cuda there. did we meet you? was you the guy that asked if i was the elephant killer? i hope to see ya all agin soon .loren:happy10:

Hey Loren

We had to take the 70 Barracuda. The 69 is still in the shop. I wanted to take the 64 but still havin carb issues with it. Hopefully we will see ya in Branson next year also!!! We will see how that deal turns out. Crossing our fingers on that!!!

MECCA%202007%20Car%20Show

Loren, That was me who asked if you were elephant killer. Glad you drove down to the show. Jeff

Unfortunately, I was not able to go. Wheat harvest, when the wheat turns, the wheat turns and I have to be there to cut it. From the pictures it looked like a heck of a show. I'm very disappointed that I wasn't able to go.

-
Back