Almost time to pull out

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got a nice early jump on getting ready for this weekends race at Dragway 42 so I didn’t have to kill myself today. I went and got propane and enough fuel in my motorhome to make it to Ohio so I can fill up cheaper. I have a 30 mile detour today as Freeport will be paying tribute to the local resident killed in the attempted Trump assassination last weekend. They had a memorial service at Lernerville dirt track last night for him. I didn’t know him but he was loved by many. I’ll stop at my favorite local meat market and grab a couple nice steaks to grill tonight after I get set up. I never race in the Thursday gamblers race as I get enough racing over the three days. I’ll probably end up right around a 6.03 dial and 1.067 in the delay box with 12 pounds in the rear slicks. All 10 kitty cats are set up with lots of food and water.

IMG_3661.jpeg

IMG_1975.jpeg

Kind of surprised there aren't a few "Almost time to pull out" memes on this thread for retribution of "wallmart ladies"

Im feeling the love and respect. wow.:poke::rofl:

I got a nice early jump on getting ready for this weekends race at Dragway 42 so I didn’t have to kill myself today. I went and got propane and enough fuel in my motorhome to make it to Ohio so I can fill up cheaper. I have a 30 mile detour today as Freeport will be paying tribute to the local resident killed in the attempted Trump assassination last weekend. They had a memorial service at Lernerville dirt track last night for him. I didn’t know him but he was loved by many. I’ll stop at my favorite local meat market and grab a couple nice steaks to grill tonight after I get set up. I never race in the Thursday gamblers race as I get enough racing over the three days. I’ll probably end up right around a 6.03 dial and 1.067 in the delay box with 12 pounds in the rear slicks. All 10 kitty cats are set up with lots of food and water.

View attachment 1716277688

View attachment 1716277689
Good luck John!

Twilight must be the Alpha in charge
This crazy lady played with my head and made me wait 3 years to touch her. Her poor babies probably have brain damage from getting slapped over the head by her. Now she’s my best buddy.

Last edited:
Well I had 80 miles with no wind and 85 miles of bigtime wind. But we arrived safely and got a marinated Ribeye steak on standby waiting for grill time. Picked up a couple packs of cheese and halopinio beef sticks for later.

IMG_3666.jpeg

IMG_3665.jpeg

IMG_3667.jpeg

-
Back