[Found!] Aluminum /6 Block

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_rat, just a friendly reminder. You aren't allowed to put your phone number in a post unless you are a Gold Member. The Mods will delete your post because it's against the rules of the forum. I'm not trying to be a hard guy, I just don't want you to have stuff deleted & get your feeling hurt because you didn't know. Please read the rules about posting before they get on you.

nitro_rat, just a friendly reminder. You aren't allowed to put your phone number in a post unless you are a Gold Member. The Mods will delete your post because it's against the rules of the forum. I'm not trying to be a hard guy, I just don't want you to have stuff deleted & get your feeling hurt because you didn't know. Please read the rules about posting before they get on you.

I thought it was a pm when i posted, if you look back I deleted it. Thanks for the heads up but I wouldn't intentionally post my number in a public forum!

PS: I finally found how to get the gold membership so now I are one...

Last edited:
Good deal, I just wanted to give you a heads up, no harm intended. You might want to ask Jake to edit his post as your number is quoted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back