An article about me on Drudge Report

-

MB43

Reaction score
FYI, there will be article posted about me on www.drudgereport.com soon:

capt.sge.jkq78.300604224930.photo00.default-290x354.jpg

"BRITNEY WAS MY SEX-MAD BRIDE: Britney Spears bedded her childhood sweetheart 'like an animal', then wrecked his life with a 55-hour marriage that stunned the world... Developing... "

Yep, I was that "childhood sweetheart". :lol:

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

fastbackcuda said:
I wouldnt mind giving here a check every month :shock:
Nudge, nudge, knowhatimean, knowhatimean?

Copyright (c) Python (Monty) Pictures, 1972.

at the end it says "ill never forget our wedding night sex as long as i live" or something like that... i dont think i would either.. damn.

rabius75 said:
at the end it says "ill never forget our wedding night sex as long as i live" or something like that... i dont think i would either.. damn.
Yep, that's what I said.

Did you read the part about what she did to me in the shower? Mmmmmmm.... I'll never forget that part, either.

:p :lol: :thumrigh:

It's funny that I read this thread yesterday, because I just saw her lastnight :shock: I guess she's vactioning here or something. I hardly ever go out to the clubs anymore, but I told my friend I'd come down and see her at work. The club is slammed as usual and in comes Brittney.....with her belly sticking out. I guess her new boyfriend and her been pretty busy in bed. I don't think I'd want to see her in a bikini right now :tongue:

HawaiiDuster said:
It's funny that I read this thread yesterday, because I just saw her lastnight :shock: I guess she's vactioning here or something. I hardly ever go out to the clubs anymore, but I told my friend I'd come down and see her at work. The club is slammed as usual and in comes Brittney.....with her belly sticking out. I guess her new boyfriend and her been pretty busy in bed. I don't think I'd want to see her in a bikini right now :tongue:
What, no pictures?

I don't normally bring a camera to the club, but I did see a few flashes going off. Maybe someone I know got a pic, I'll post one if I can get it.

-
Back