Another 1966 plymouth barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody sorry previous post was so brief I'm on tight schedules these days. Here's the deal... I lost the lease on my house a few months back and have been staying with family since. We have been searching for the right environment at a price we can afford and we believe we found it in a beautiful cabin in the mountains. Since it does rain and snow up there and our daughter's safety is our first priority so barracuda has to go and turbo awd here I come!

I may consider trades especially Subaru's and especially boxer engines...

Anywho, I'm not too firm on price especially for fabo members you guys have helped more than you know! I just need a down payment for my scooby and alittle help on the deposit.

Thanks everyone for all of the help! And if there is nything anyone can think of to improve the sale let me know!

Good luck on the sale. Hopefully things work out for you in the future. If you don't sell the car, don't hesitate to take it as a sign that you are meant to have it.

Bump,

yeah, this car and I waited for eachother for six years and we finally came together now it's one of my few liquifiable assets... If it doesn't sell I may keep it and finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back