Another movie, "The Tracker," Kris Kristofferson

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I'm not a huge Kristofferson fan, but he's been in some movies I liked and was the lead in this. GREAT old western. Evidently this is also titled as "Dead or Alive"

TACKER.png

Kris doesn't do much anymore ,Del Pro.. It's great ,when he does...

he spends a lot of time in prince Edward island in the summer he has a cottage not far from my moms house and he is even in the phone book with his real name .

we live out in the country and have Dish satellite. I need to find out how to set up Netflix to get the old stuff. I had it back 10 yrs ago when they mailed you a dvd, ha
I admit to being computer challenged.

Best song writer ever. I know more tunes of his well crafted songs from hearing him play on our family record player. My mom was in love with him and had everything he ever did. Being a young impressionable kid, I inadvertantly memorized nearly everyvword to most tunes. Started playing guitar at 8, and today Kris's songs make up at least 50% of my unwanted mini concertos my family is forced to listen to each holiday season. LOL

Never saw it, time to. Always looking for a decent western to watch. And I love listening to The Highwaymen.

Enjoyed 'Culpepper Cattle Company' the other day. Been decades since I watched that one.

-
Back