Another new guy

-

charlesskelter

Reaction score
I'm the owner of a 64 Valiant 4 door, with a 170 and push button. Awesome car, but needs a fair bit of work. I have some plans for the car, but they probably wouldn't fit in too well here.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Plans are to refresh the drive train. Engines worn out, transmission leaks like a sieve, but when it's full of fluid it drives great. So I figure might as well tear it down and replace anything that looks worn and all new seals.

Floor boards are rusted out due to the cowl being rusted through. I plan to shave the cowl all together, lay it on the ground with adjustable suspension, and give it a nice new paint job.

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.You will find plenty of /6 builds here and lotsa advice.8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Hahaha, I would never dream of putting anything other than a Mopar drive train in to a Mopar. If I ever have the money for the engine swap I pipe dream about for the New Yorker, I'll put the 440 in the Valiant. Until then it'll stay a slant.

Welcome to the best Mopar site there is charles! After reading your first few posts, I think you're gonna fit in just fine around here. Better not keep these guys waiting too long for pics though ... here's fair warning we're a buncha car **** addicts without a lot of patience. :-D

Make yourself at home!

-
Back