another WTF!

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/extreme-mudder-/280514375499?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item414ff5af4b

Too much cheap moonshine.

what a waste of a 68 Charger

I would like to have it to pull the body back off the frame and make a nice Charger out of it

4x4GeneralLee.jpg

4x4GeneralLee.jpg

to each theyre own...what kills me the most is the fact they put a 460 in it....seriously wth, talk about sacreligous...

you guys are missing the whole point... Buy it, remove the body and replace it with chev truck. Sell it and use the profit to help fund the charger build. Isn't that what hotrodding is all about?

'this is not a play pretty.it is aseriuos 4 wheelin machine."
"this is not a toy"
"will refuse to sell to any one who will get killed in it"

I like how he makes it sound like a hardcore death machine. What a turd.

Anyone that would give a thought to buying that, would have to have an expensive drug problem and all their money is spent buying crack instead.

I hear banjo music when I look at that thing. The scary thing is that when you go to pick it up, you may not leave that holler. "You sure do got a purdy mouth".

hey I am a redneck myselff!!! but I would never do this to my mopar unless its a powerwagon. Look at the camber on the wheels ...just a bit off lol

Ford F150 frame and running gear. WTF indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a crazy idea but to them boys mud is in the blood i got friends who have over 30 grand in them toys i think its crazy but who am i to judge besides they sure are fun to watch

yep if I had the cash I would buy it and make it into a nice daytona clone

Its freaking great.. I would drive right thru San Francisco with it, spewing chunks of pavement and tire at all the prius drivers on the road. Watch em cry. Burn some oil (460 fords are specifically designed to burn equal parts oil and gas) Take er down to the river, do some muddin. What I would really like to have is a Chrysler wagon w / 440 engine or 2 door C body on a dodge 4wd chassis. Bad ace!

You just love pissing people off Huh? LOL

:toothy10:who me? LOL :snakeman:
I do what I can.

I actually think I know what I am going to use to make my daytona.
I think I am going to start with a 4door and make a 25k order in sheet metal.
15k for all the daytona parts and 10k in charger roof, 1/4s ect...

I am looking forward to seeing people scratch there heads when they see a 4 door vin.

-
Back