[WANTED] Any big block or la engine swap mounts for 87-03 dakota

-
Hipotek is the only one I know of anymore. I'm using there mounts on my 340 swap. Using a hooker transmission cross member for my 904. I moved my engine back 2 inches.

20231207_120437.jpg

Thanks for the help ! I have talked to him and I was looking for a used set of any of the engine swap parts if i can't find them i'm just gonna make some out of a set of spool mounts and short headers . I was just looking for someone who might had first hand knowledge of a cooling system that WORKS IN TEXAS that I could run my a/c cause I bought a 3core aluminum rad with a hayden elect fan on my 88 and it wasn't enough in july in traffic.

Thanks for the help ! I have talked to him and I was looking for a used set of any of the engine swap parts if i can't find them i'm just gonna make some out of a set of spool mounts and short headers . I was just looking for someone who might had first hand knowledge of a cooling system that WORKS IN TEXAS that I could run my a/c cause I bought a 3core aluminum rad with a hayden elect fan on my 88 and it wasn't enough in july in traffic.
Start a thread in the cooling system forum for that question.

Hipotek is the only one I know of anymore. I'm using there mounts on my 340 swap. Using a hooker transmission cross member for my 904. I moved my engine back 2 inches.

View attachment 1716283169
Thanks for the help I don't know why I never got notification for your response so sorry about the late response. I have talked to hyp and I was just searching for used stuff and tryin to find someone who had first hand knowledge about the cooling system upgrades necessary to run a/c in texas in july cause I failed at that if I run it with the v6 in it in traffic it gets hot.

-
Back