Any forum members going to the Mopar race in Bowling Green Ky

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
In two weeks?
Hope to see/ meet some of you hopefully. Looks like it will be a good time.
Put off installing my “ bigger” motor until afterwards. Ran out of time and at least i know what i currently have.
Will do it soon after this race.

Cant wait. We will be there probably around 3 or 4 on Thursday... 8 hour drive, need early start

I've sent them an e mail about the test & tune. I can only make it one day and hate to spend $125 on a three day pas to make five or six hits. Hopefully they'll get back to me.

If I have to buy a three day pass I'll just come and watch.

I've sent them an e mail about the test & tune. I can only make it one day and hate to spend $125 on a three day pas to make five or six hits. Hopefully they'll get back to me.

If I have to buy a three day pass I'll just come and watch.

No single day passes so I'll be there Saturday without the car.

I entered. Just going by myself. They give us an extra crew pass, if anyone needs it. Mark

Just got all packed, taking a '68 fastback to run Super Pro and I opted to take my neon and run the autocross for fun.

I’d have to leave like right now to make it.... you east of the Mississippi guys have all the fun!

I was untill I feel and ruptured a Disc in my lower back. So I hope to make it next year.

There is a ton of history there. Years ago the weekend before the US Nationals all the big hitters would run there. Its a great place to spectate too.

There is a ton of history there. Years ago the weekend before the US Nationals all the big hitters would run there. Its a great place to spectate too.

we are pitted just a tiny bit past the finish line. I am right next to the “ mountaineer” my buddies Challenger stocker

Ill be there tomorrow morning.

got 8 hits today. 4 in pro( 1/8 mile no box) and 4 in 1/4 mile rumble.. foorbrake pro tree.
Track is marginal. After blowing the tires off first pass this morning( a first ever with this car, low power, ladder bar) rest of my passes settled into being 5 or 6 off 60 from from where it runs anywhere else i have had it all year no matter how hot. So about a tenth slower on the slip than i had suspected based on the air. 5 or 6 in the 60 about a tenth on the slip.
But, having lots of fun. Not a ton of cars, maybe 50 ish in pro, less than i had guessed. But lots of people walking around and enjoying the vendors( lots of nice displays)..... and perfect weather

The air is going to be GREAT tomorrow ...I'm going to Muncie to try for a 6.4x time slip....and an Ironman. :D

Good luck at the Mopar meet everyone!

got 8 hits today. 4 in pro( 1/8 mile no box) and 4 in 1/4 mile rumble.. foorbrake pro tree.
Track is marginal. After blowing the tires off first pass this morning( a first ever with this car, low power, ladder bar) rest of my passes settled into being 5 or 6 off 60 from from where it runs anywhere else i have had it all year no matter how hot. So about a tenth slower on the slip than i had suspected based on the air. 5 or 6 in the 60 about a tenth on the slip.
But, having lots of fun. Not a ton of cars, maybe 50 ish in pro, less than i had guessed. But lots of people walking around and enjoying the vendors( lots of nice displays)..... and perfect weather

There are plenty of pit spots? My buddy is pulling up tomorrow and will need a spot.

Don

Thanks for making me feel like part of the crew, I enjoyed visiting with y'all today. Good luck tomorrow and have a safe trip home.

Justin

Had a great time! We pitted with the autocross guys so didn't get to see a lot of drag racing. We ended up winning the Grand Champion truck class and set quick time on the drag strip for the competition with a 10.74 on hard tires coasting the last few hundred feet.

-
Back