Any information on this crank pulley?

-

Bossanova5

Reaction score
I have this three-grove crank pulley for a 273 with a rubber damper installed between the pulley. This is a single belt A/C pulley.

Being almost 60 years old, I'm concerned that it will start to slip when running the water pump, p/s pump and A/C compressor.

Does anyone know a direct replacement with perhaps a stamped three groove pulley without the rubber buffer?

Thanks

20240810_120233.jpg

20240810_120441.jpg

Last edited:
That does not look like any standard 273 damper I've seen. An easier to find 318 damper with separate pulley should interchange but there may be subtle differences that don't prevent you from running it. I doubt you'd need to change anything else for belt alignment.

That does not look like any standard 273 damper I've seen. An easier to find 318 damper with separate pulley should interchange but there may be subtle differences that don't prevent you from running it. I doubt you'd need to change anything else for belt alignment.
I think you don't understand that pulley. The early to 69 AC bottom pulley had the isolater in between a couple of the pulleys. The harmonic balancer was separate.

Op never mentioned balancer.

He is only asking about the pulleys.

Green is damper
Yellow is pulleys
Screenshot_20240811-152117.png

Yes, I was confused. I'd not seen a pulley like that before.

-
Back