Any Steeler fans out there!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope this guy got permission to do this, I never got to see the owner and see if he had ties to the team :glasses7: I asked the fellow there is this his truck and he just looked at me and said no .. I hope after spending all the money on his truck to do this he did not infringe on any copy rights :coffee2:

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer 053.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Blydville drive away cancer 054.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 67
Even if he/she didn't get permission from the NFL/Steelers you'd think the free advertising would be appreciated. Then again...

Glenn

Even if he/she didn't get permission from the NFL/Steelers you'd think the free advertising would be appreciated. Then again...

Glenn

My thoughts exactly Glenn, I would think the team would have paid for the advertising, but a friend brought this up and I did not even think about him getting in trouble for it :toothy9:

I live 25 miles SE of Picsburgh! Yinz can't believe the paint jobs and wraps, decals, flags an'at you see around here! Stiller fans are fanatics! My niece lived in Atlanta for years - she had her Honda Pilot Steelered out. One Saturday morning, she was getting gas and Heinz Ward walked up to her ride to check it out - thought it was cool. He talked to her for about a half hour - she left when a crowd started to gather for autographs.

yeah, that's mild compared to some of the rides around here. not to mention ford sells an official truck decked out like that.

-
Back