Any usable parts?

-

friesza

The Machinist
Reaction score
I am pulling the 225 out of my 72 dart and was wondering if there were any useable parts towards a 8 swap...like kickdown rod etc....actually I am going to keep that stuff anyways cause I know it is getting harder to find....unless anyone knows someone who needs some parts off of it let me know asap as I am pulling it friday and probably to the scrap yard.

I am pulling the 225 out of my 72 dart and was wondering if there were any useable parts towards a 8 swap...like kickdown rod etc....actually I am going to keep that stuff anyways cause I know it is getting harder to find....unless anyone knows someone who needs some parts off of it let me know asap as I am pulling it friday and probably to the scrap yard.

where are you located?

not really, the throttle cable is rather long for the V8, the kickdown is totally different (is yours a 1 or 2bbl?) 2bbl carb can move over to a 2bbl V8, keep everything so when you get bored of another V8 Dart, you can go back to the leaning tower of power...;-) let me know if its a 2bbl, would ya?

Its just a 1 bbl.....I am going to keep carb off it, its a Holley, kickdown, throttle cable etc. for future sale. Basicaly block and tranny are going as I have no room to store

HI,
If it is a good running motor and you don't mind parting it, I could use the cam, lifters, pushrods, rocker arm shaft and rocker arms and all the attaching bolts for the rocker arm. And have them all marked so I can match the lifters to the pushrods they way they came out of the engine. I need this for a project slant I am putting together. Also the top bellhousing shield that the starter goes through. Let me know what you are asking with shipping.Thankyou very much!, Nick.... I am in Cincinnati, Ohio 45219

I was told it was running when I bought it but have never started it. Let me think if I really want to tear into it...I plan on taking it straight to the recycler the day I pull it cause I have to rent a cherry picker...maybe tomorrow I will try and do it. if I do say 25 plus shipping at 20 pounds it would be 32 for shipping through ups and 29 fedex.

-
Back