Anybody gonna watch the million today on motor mania TV?

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Excited to see how friend and defending champ( racing off the bottom) Donnie Hagar does today.
I know he just got there overnight. Hope he gets a new entry hit before elims.
He won our US131 track championship again this year, 3rd straight. No box.
He races a green Vega with no hood on it. Runs high 6.20’s low 30’s. Had lots of motor issues this year. Third motor they have had in it.
Takes some gonads to show up having not been there all week to race in just the big one. Great young man, not a nicer racer around. Fun picking his brain for tips.
Think it’s starting in a little while, had rain overnight that pushed the start back a bit

Team member Donnie Hagar will attempt to do the IMPOSSIBLE again at "the Million". For those unfamiliar with “the Million” it is a drag race being held Friday, Sept. 13 near St. Louis that was won last year by Michigan-based drag racer, Donnie Hagar. The top prize last year turned out to be $590,000.00

We all got a charge out of Clay Millican last season when he stated " I was just doing my best to impersonate Donnie Hagar" Millican is everyone's favorite Top Fuel Driver, he is a racer, we all loved him when he was a multi-time IHRA Top Fuel Champion, and happy to see do well in the NHRA as he just won TOP FUEL at the NHRA US Nationals in Indy less than two weeks ago.

Hagar, current WDRA no Box World Champion, winner of Drag Illustrated 30 under 30 award, also just won the track no box championship at US 131 MSP for the third straight season. Last year was the first time a NO BOX racer won the top prize at the Million. Let's see what happens. He still has the old truck (paid $700.00 for it with bad brakes) and the old open trailer. You might not recognize him this year as he spent some of his prize money on a new enclosed trailer and a nice, slightly used Duramax-powered truck. He will show up at some event in the future with the old setup. How could you not wish for the best for Donnie?

LIKE AND SHARE
LIKE AND SHARE

thanks

-
Back