Anybody have experience with AKH Wheels

-

cudajames

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
They seem to be the only place where I can find 14 x 5.5 small bolt pattern wheels for my gen 1 Barracuda

Anybody have any experience? Good or bad

Well, I guess I will be the first. I just placed an order. They seem professional

Downside, they do not take credit cards, only cash, check or money order

Here is an update on AKH Wheels.

I went ahead with the purchase of a set of wheels from them. Basically, I could not find the stock steel wheels I wanted anywhere, they hadthem (the good)

I felt they were a little expensive, but nothing to compare to, so can'tfault the price

Little bit of a pain to deal with since it was all over mail/phone. They did ship fast

The wheels were a mess, some pretty rusty. It is going to cost more toblast and dip them before coating them. (Sending them back? Didn’task - nor will I call them, my car is close to done, so time is worth more tome at this time)

As a whole, I would not do business them again nor will I recommend them toanybody else

I will take the short term loss; chalk it up to buying sight unseen, lifeand the extra cost to restoring to stock. And it will be a story with the car

good luck............ I gather you are looking for original steel wheels and not aftermarket?

-
Back