Anybody like these ????

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
I really want one of these for a daily driver ..... Going to look at one Friday....All of a sudden when I see one I get wood.... Anybody else feel this way or am I alone ????

trucka.jpg

No, Your not alone,I stopped and looked at one hear in town $3.500 318 stick.
I would like one for a daily driver. But I have a $600 daily driver

My son put a paint job on it for me for Christmas

77%20012%20%28Small%29.jpg

outside 078.jpg

Dude, I have always had a passion for those...my dad used to have a 71' /6 longbed...I loved that thing

My Dad had the same thing.........The only new truck he could ever afford.............It was a light blue with a painted white top.........

Really dependable truck. 8)

I just love those old Dodges. A friend had a red short box with a 440. What a truck! I'd be serious too. Keep us posted with photos. toolman

Nothing would look better towing a 60's A-body to the track than one of those old Dodges....

I'd love to put one on a '93 2500 Cummins chassis... that, to me, would be THE coolest tow piece! Late-model mileage and reliability that looks like Garlits in the old days! (I'd probably leave the camper shell off...)

needsaddedtoflickr2041.jpg

My uncle had one that had the auto shifter in the dash like a John Deere tractor, It seemed like he owned it for ever. Keep us posted.

Sleeper,
If you buy it and want to put a big block in it I have everything to convert it over. I parted one out with a big block and 4 speed.
Dallas

I really want one of these for a daily driver ..... Going to look at one Friday....All of a sudden when I see one I get wood.... Anybody else feel this way or am I alone ????

trucka.jpg

I never did like that body style, i liked the body style before and after it, but in the last couple years these body styles grew on me. Now I think they look pretty cool

He got it from a fabo member....67 d100 sweptline 383, 727 8 3/4 2.32 third owner

oh yeah love them!

Copy of Dad D100- Mike Duster 8-16-08 Small.JPG

trucka.jpg

yes:) my favorite mopar of all time:) first real vechicle was a 65 utline. love them all:) im actualy tryin to trade for a 69 then pull engine and tranny outta the scamp and drive the truck. that one looks great also. mine was not in near as good of shape as that one lol. whats the engine/tranny combo on that one?

trucka.jpg

Guy down the street has at least 4 of them and they all look nice. He drives each one now and then.

I see that black one dropped, tubbed using the biggest tire you fit back there, and big blocked. That's when I get wood!:-D

Those old trucks are nice, a guy at my high school had a 70 he had put a 383 in.

My dad bought a 68 A108 Custom Sportman van brand new, sold it a yr or so ago.

If i could figure out how to post a picture i would.

Another guy at school had the short wheel base version, he managed to put a 440 he found in some old guys garage into it. That thing was wicked.

hopefully this works, my dads new van, and me, about 3 or so, my first auto detailing position.
vbpicgallery.php

-
Back