anybody using the M+H Cheater slicks

-

Nat

Reaction score
i can't get the MT Cheater slicks they never really hooked with my car , wondering if the M+H are any better size is 245-55-15 biggest i could fit

i can't get the MT Cheater slicks they never really hooked with my car , wondering if the M+H are any better size is 245-55-15 biggest i could fit
I HAVE IN THE PAST, TRIED 2 DIFF. SETS OF M-H TIRES , SENT ONE SET BACK AND GAVE THE OTHER SET BACK TO THE GUYI BORROWED THEM FROM , NEVER AGAIN !

I HAVE IN THE PAST, TRIED 2 DIFF. SETS OF M-H TIRES , SENT ONE SET BACK AND GAVE THE OTHER SET BACK TO THE GUYI BORROWED THEM FROM , NEVER AGAIN !
what was the problem ? if bad enough i'll cancel the order

what was the problem ? if bad enough i'll cancel the order

the slicks didnt have any initial bite at all , the street tires were advertised to work on 10'' rims but the edges would not even touch the ground with only 18 pounds of air , jegs took them back . not a fan at all !

thanks i was buying 245-55-15 for a 7" rim if yours with 10" rims had no bite , forget it with 560lbs torque i need all the bite possible . the MT were useless would spin through 2nd gear

thanks i was buying 245-55-15 for a 7" rim if yours with 10" rims had no bite , forget it with 560lbs torque i need all the bite possible . the MT were useless would spin through 2nd gear

go bigger and try hoosiers.

I had some luck in the past with threaded hooiser quicktimes and i believe they are available in a 245/60-15 but i understand they are a taller profile then what you are looking for and may be wider asweel due to how biasply tires tend to be all over the place in sizes,however my tiny smallblocks never had that much torque either

I had some luck in the past with threaded hooiser quicktimes and i believe they are available in a 245/60-15 but i understand they are a taller profile then what you are looking for and may be wider asweel due to how biasply tires tend to be all over the place in sizes,however my tiny smallblocks never had that much torque either

I`m running hoosier quicktimes right now ----------
thumbnail.jpg
---295 60 d15 .

-
Back