Anyone else own a 2013 Dart?

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
IMAG0110_zps13510748.jpg
So my wife needed a new car. So I really like he new ones. So we found the one she wanted and bought it. The thing drives great and the 1.4 turbo pulls the car great.

My oldest sister just bought one.

She came up from TN this weekend for my nephew's graduation. Recorded 41.5 miles to the gallon highway.

Her only complaint is that her's seems a little under powered (non-turbo car). But after the last decade of driving a 4.7L Durango, she figures it her and not the car.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but she's likin' it.

I drove one (test drive) and yes, they feel tied to the ground and drove nicely
The suspension was tight ,witch I liked but my wife didn't, so we elected on the more space, I am seeing allot of the new Dart's on the road here in N.E. Arkansas.
I have never in my 55 years ever bought a new car till this 2013 Avenger that is getting 33 mpg on the hwy. She (my wife) liked the more roomier Avenger and the sticker price was better for me at the time .. The Dart handled real well :cheers:

i don't have one but an older couple from my church has one. they love it the only thing they don't like is the push button start and off they forget to push the button to turn it off

We got 4k off sticker price plus our trade in. We didn't get push button start but we did get keyless start. We have a couple of curvy roads that are kinda fun in the car.

We got 4k off sticker price plus our trade in. We didn't get push button start but we did get keyless start. We have a couple of curvy roads that are kinda fun in the car.

I bet it is fun driving it, I could not sell my wife on one But we are happy with
the Avenger 3.500 off sticker and our 2004 Pasifaca we paid 7grand for three years earlier and got this for 13.400. , The back seats fold forward and stretched out on pillows and a blanket and slept 2 hours in it as my wife drove home from Petit Jean Mountain, my 2 son's sent it in and had a pro do the window tint for a Christmas gift :glasses7:

Attachments

• Feet%20care%20053.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Feet%20care%20057.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Avenger 1 010.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
Every year our local dodge dealership sends out these fliers with a fake key taped to it. You get a chance at winning something, I win 2-3 bucks every year. It's a gimmick where they make you go through a battery of questions/credit checks etc. This year I test drove 3 of their line-ups and these are my thoughts...

Dodge Caliber: H U G E blind spot, not liking the handling at all, Interior has a lot of "gimmicky" gadgets and feels cheap.

Dodge Dart: Not bad really.. felt like driving a dodge neon which was my first car, I liked that car. Doesn't have a whole lot going for it in terms of driving, mainly it's the tech stuff that makes it shine.

Dodge Challenger: Soooooooo LOVED this car, the gas is horrible, the interior feels cheap... but dear god it's AWESOME and could be so much better with some aftermarket tweaks.

Talked to the local Dodge parts guy the other day and he told me to pass this on. To any of you with a new Dart, if it has the "Dual dry clutch 6 speed automatic" Please do yourself a favor and call the dealer with your vin. There is a small recall that only affects a few of them that has to do with the slave cylinder loosing fluid. The car will just stop having the ability to move itself, takes approx a week to get the parts in and the car fixed.

-
Back