Anyone going to the Portland Swap meet in April?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll be there with a few friends - we have 18 spots! mostly MOPAR stuff. PM if your going, I'll crack a cold one with ya!

I'll let ya know Dartman- It is at the same spots every year. On the back side of the 1st
Expo bldg . John- I'd expect you there! Tell me your poison , I'm sure I'll have it. Last year I brought Russian vodka.

I'll let ya know Dartman- It is at the same spots every year. On the back side of the 1st
Expo bldg .

Please do that! I suppose I could walk down every isle and bum a :drinkers:
Looking forward to putting a face with a name.

Do you still have that '73 318 and 904? If so are you bringing it to the meet?
~Michael

Russ- I could put a drink in th middle of Marine drive and you'd go for it!LOL!

Spot numbers at Orange gate (1st left off marine dr behind Expo- 1st gate) spot #'s 5046-5059 Just look for all the mopar parts, smell the BBQ, (and likely unwashed/wet dudes) and hidden mixed drinks! PM me when it gets closer! I'm gonna have enough stuff to basically build a complete DEMON. Look forward to meeting new faces and having good times.

I'll be there RVing it. I'll have to pass on the bubbly pop though. It's not a good combination on a Segway. I'll drop by to say Gidday Eh!
Brad

Please do that! I suppose I could walk down every isle and bum a :drinkers:
Looking forward to putting a face with a name.

Do you still have that '73 318 and 904? If so are you bringing it to the meet?
~Michael

Michael,
I sold the engine and trans. it figures too..i bought a decent 2wd RamCharger with a tired 318!!

Hope to see some of you guys there! PM me and I'll give out my cell number and If you happen to know of a nice right side Duster/Demon door (70-72 I NEED one desperately for a customer coming from canada!)
Mike

I planned on doing the race track all day Thursday and skipping up top this year thanks to the damn circus. Maybe your offer of a cold one will change my mind, but I probably won't make that decision until I see how I feel Thursday night. I might have to make it up there just to try and find that guy that plasma cuts the Mopar logos out of steel anyway.

I planned on doing the race track all day Thursday and skipping up top this year thanks to the damn circus. Maybe your offer of a cold one will change my mind, but I probably won't make that decision until I see how I feel Thursday night. I might have to make it up there just to try and find that guy that plasma cuts the Mopar logos out of steel anyway.

I cannot believe that there is a circus there this year. I thought car guys were entertaining enough.

Mike

We will see you there, any luch finding any more parts?

Rod
Hi Rod!
Not really- I've been at the point of BUYING a DUSTER to get the rest of your parts!! Look forward to seeing you there. I have the "trailer" loaded with your parts already.

Mike, the old lady and I will be there (need a designated driver I suppose)
LOL John, you better hope she doesn't see this post! Call me before hand so I know what your poison is!
I'll be there Thursday through Saturday

Michael,
I sold the engine and trans. it figures too..i bought a decent 2wd RamCharger with a tired 318!!

Hope to see some of you guys there! PM me and I'll give out my cell number and If you happen to know of a nice right side Duster/Demon door (70-72 I NEED one desperately for a customer coming from canada!)
Mike

Mike,
That figures :( always find a use for things after they are gone. I will keep an look out for the Duster/Demon door and PM you if I hear of anything. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
~Michael

-
Back