Anyone Have Any Dealings With Ansen USA

-

Valkman

Reaction score
I was interested in their cast aluminum SB valve covers:

http://ansenusa.com/product/mopar-340-no-name-black/

I believe these are the same as the Mopar Performace valve minus the "MP" name.

I could not find a source for these so I contacted them directly Via email to find where I could buy them?

Their response was "you need to contact Mopar for these".

When as them to to whom exactly do you mean? They told me RPC is there retail seller was, so I called RPC and they qouted me $662 for a set, REALLY?!!!!!!disgust

I sent and another email to Ansen about my displessure in hearing this and I'll let you know when and if the repond.

I just found this Faux news story:

"Ansen USA headquarters was raided this morning by elements of the FBI, the TSA, the BATF, and agents of the Treasury Dept. and the Securities and Exchange commission. The allegations, among others is that the company was using cast so called "hot rod" engine accessories to hide and to smuggle gold. Once cast into pot metal and painted, they look like ordinary automotive engine parts"

I just found this Faux news story:

"Ansen USA headquarters was raided this morning by elements of the FBI, the TSA, the BATF, and agents of the Treasury Dept. and the Securities and Exchange commission. The allegations, among others is that the company was using cast so called "hot rod" engine accessories to hide and to smuggle gold. Once cast into pot metal and painted, they look like ordinary automotive engine parts"

Now that there is some funny stuff! :D

At least you received a reply. Asked them the same question via there email address two weeks ago and nothing. There is no phone number on their site either.

I heard back from a Woman Named Rebecca today, and she was very apologetic as she told me that they no longer make that valve cover but they still produce the MP covers. I told her they should remove it from there website, and better yet start making them again! I'm sure there are a lot other people out there like me that don't like to advertise and want something that looks good but doesn't have someone else’s name on it :D

-
Back