Anyone in the Springfield MO area with a 360 to sell?

-

bblock383

Reaction score
Looking for a good running condition pre magnum 360 with lower miles on it. Between 80k and 90k is fine. Need to be complete also. Trying to work with a small budget here. Want something I can throw in my car and go and not have to worry about a rebuild anytime soon. It's a long shot but would be worth it if someone's got it. Thanks.

Talk to Dean's Auto Salvage in Estherville Iowa. His # is 712-362-2116. The engine is out of a late 70's RV, but the truck and RV oil pan will not work in a car. He does have an oil pan out of a late 60's or early 70's roadrunner. The engine has 27K miles on it. I was going to buy it for my 66 Dart, but had too many modifications for myself to deal with. Dean is a good guy, and will treat you right. Tell him Jerry J said to call you, known him for years, and he will take this into consideration. Good luck---He said this is a good engine and it ran well when the guy drove the RV to the salvage yard. It had a 727 behind it but the trans is sold. The engine is complete. Thanks--Old Dart 66

-
Back