Anyone need this 70 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$1050
Think I found a good candidate motor of my Duster so looking to speed up a sale

I'll go as low as $1050 for the 340 setup and even throw in a slightly used Comp XE274 cam( lifters got mixed up so it would need new lifters, and break in like new cam)

Might consider parting out if I cant find any takers for the whole deal, but will give a little time to sell the entire setup first.

Man at that price if you were close to me I would take it in a heart beat!

I think its a fair price for what it is, just hard finding someone close enough that wants it!!!!!

Butch

is the motor still for sale? If so how far are you from zip code 02703? If close enough to drive out I have a grand cash? Thanks Carl.

My zip it 07730, looks like your about 4 and a half hours from me. Right now its stil available, although I have someone that said he wants to meet in the morning for $1000, but you never know, I'll know for sure in the am. If thats not too far for you to travel, I'll let you know if I still have it tomorrow.

Butch

Think my land lord would mind me not paying rent this month ?

The narration from the beginning of George Thorogood song "One bourbon, one scotch, one beer" song comes to mind.

Another great saying comes to mind also:

You can't race your house, but you can always sleep in your car....

Everybody funny, now you funny too....

Dont know if he is a member here, but he is over on Moparts, although he found me on Craigslist. He wants to build it for FAST racing which he does alot of.

I actually found a nice 360 for the same $1000 that I sold the 340 for, soposed to be picking up next weekend. ITs a 74 360 thats an older build but has KB forged pistons (9.8 he believes) ported and polished heads with 2.02/1.60 valves a Miloden oil pan, and Racer Brown 238 duration .485 lift cam. Only seen pictures and video so far but it looks and sounds great, looks like a perfect candidate for my 72 Duster.

Butch

Thanks Ken, yeah I'm gonna pick up this 360 hopefully and just be able to pull my 318 and 4 speed OD, paint the engine bay, and drop in the 360 with a cast iron non-od close ratio 4 speed. And use the money I had aloted for building the 340 along with whatever I can get for the 318 4 speed setup and get the body and paint all done. Gonna work out great, and sounds like the guy Tom's gonna put the 340 to great use in FAST racing.

Butch

I have what is supposed to be a running 360 that came with my fish. No carb or exhaust though. Would love to swap it for that 340.

Sorry but the 340's sold and I just picked up a worked running 360 (soposidly 400+ HP) for $1000

Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back