Anyone running Pro-Parts headers?

-

Johnny from Chicago

Reaction score
I just got some used pro part headers for my 383 dart. 2" replacing the old dinged up 1/34. Anyone running these? Will I get much improvement? Any comments appreciated.

I havent used them but If I did a big block A body they are what I would go with.

Johnny from Chicago said:
I just got some used pro part headers for my 383 dart. 2" replacing the old dinged up 1/34. Anyone running these? Will I get much improvement? Any comments appreciated.
I have two sets I used for my Big Block conversions. But I have nothing to compare them to.

I use them on a 68 cuda with 446 Stage VIs, well built, thick flanges.
If you buy them, then you install ,put a good dose of anti seize on your collecters, when you plug in your 4 tubes, Makes it a lot easier when you need to take them apart a year down the road.

Jim

JCFcuda said:
I use them on a 68 cuda with 446 Stage VIs, well built, thick flanges.
If you buy them, then you install ,put a good dose of anti seize on your collecters, when you plug in your 4 tubes, Makes it a lot easier when you need to take them apart a year down the road.

Jim
Yup, He's right. The ones on my Dart won't come apart, or wouldn't. I'm sure with some heat and a bfh they will come apart.
They also suggest putting them on the engine outside of the car, and tweaking them, before you attempt to put them in the car.
I should have filed the the tubes down in some places, cause they did go together hard.

Where do you get pro part headers i have a 67 cuda with a 383 and would like a different option than the over priced tti's

i ran them on a demon.. loved them.. don't know how much difference you will see. guess it depends on your combo.. but they are 2" primary and 3 1/2 " collectors..

-
Back