Anyone see this?

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mecum last weekend

Dart Charger.jpg

Was there but did not see this one however a nice selection of Mopars were in attendance. Were you there?

Was going to go on Mecham site and find out what it sold for but they require you to sign up so they can e-mail you with a bunch of crap so I didn't find out. Barrett-Jackson didn't require it.:wtf:

That was an amazing show
I watched on tv and saw some awesome cars sold. The mopars held their price quite well

That's great! Love to see these cars beginning to be worth more than it costs to paint them!

Auctions can be a lot of fun, even educational, word of advice, either put your hands in your pocket or sit on them.
Your choice

At the rate early model A Bodies are increasing in value, if I live to be 100, 36 more years, I can probably sale mine for what I have in it.

This is a fellow Inland Mopars Car Club member's Demon that sold Friday at Mecum for $39.5K

mecumindy.jpg

I looked the Demon over closely as it is similar to mine. Very nicely done ghosting and detail. It ran late in the day so it probably would have brought more it had run earlier. Someone got a nice car!

-
Back