Anyone sell new splash sheild rubber

-

71Demon

Reaction score
Does anyone sell the splash sheild rubber for the front inner fenders?? Mine is shot. Thanks

So far I havent found anyone who repo's these, I still have my old ones and with some good cardboard and tracing I'm gonna make a pattern for new ones, I found a place here in Tucson Az thats sell sheet rubber in all grades so I figure I can duplicate them easly, Hope this helps
Larry

I think maybe it was Laysons who said yes. A section of truck seal has a very similar profile and will probably serve as good or better there than it does at the trunk LOL

We do have a part # listing, GG-679DUU, $84.00 for the inner fender splash shield seals, however, we are currently out of stock for that item.

We are getting more of these ordered in, but I honestly have no idea of when exactly they will arrive here in our warehouse.

Thats a good price from restoration specialties.........

Looks like Restoration Spec. wins this one. Pretty darn good deal. Thanks folks.

Got the splash shields from Restoration Specialties. The are Very nice. All the clips and push in fasteners are included. Look like originals. I highly recommend them. 38.75 for the set, uppers and side seals and deifinitly worth it.

-
Back