Anyone waiting on an orange 340 duster?

-

69moredoor

Reaction score
Saw an orange duster with black 340 stripes o. A car carrier today. I-495 in northern VA heading south. Nice car!

Saw an orange duster with black 340 stripes o. A car carrier today. I-495 in northern VA heading south. Nice car!

That probably was @340mike '71 Duster he just sold to a guy out East.

2D1437D7-9A3C-4527-A637-88486D976EE0.jpeg

ha! funny I am looking at buying a 74 Duster and painting it red or orange..niot sure about stripes yet. Maybe Ill do a clone deal with it if I get it. Right now it is a toffe brown, I cant take that.

Well my old duster landed in Florida at super sport classics. They sure are hopeful on a big profit. Wow. 29.900.

126F8839-8746-4873-822B-BD4B8C2FE76E.jpeg

So, they bought it off you to put in their inventory. Seems to be a lot of that.
They did not buy it from me. I sold it to another guy in Pa. The transport guy damaged the car, broke the ign cyl and then in the process of unloading, by winch as it could not be started and the steering was locked of course since the ign was broken and of course it had to be on top and all the way in front on a semi truck carrier. The new owner was so upset he really just decided to sell it, these guys bought it from him. Oh well I got what I wanted from it. I just really hope someone will end up with it that will enjoy it and take care of it!

-
Back