Appropriately named place to fuel up this evening

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Out running around in Myrtle Beach this evening. After slaying the family in a round of over-priced mini golf, stopped here for fuel....

20170705_194740.jpg

Yep...Dodges Store has probably the cheapest diesel around. I'm at the beach too. We have a permanent camper in Myrtle Beach Travel Park, near Tanger Outlets on Hwy 17.

Ha! I'm in the MB travel park until Saturday morning.... site 150. Raven 5th wheel. Where's your permanent site located?

We're at 862. Come around the roundabout, and down the hill. At the first road to the right, we are right there on the right. Older tan colored park model with a brown stripe. My red 04 Dodge 2500 is sitting across the street. I'll try to catch up with you somewhere tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Dropping the wife and mother in law at the tanger outlets and taking the kids back to Alligator Adventure tomorrow late morning. I'll be frying sausage outside at about 830-9am. I'll stop by your site in the late afternoon unless you find me first.

When you take them in the morning, instead of turning right out of the park....turn left, then go about a hundred yards and take the first road to the right. That will take you right around to the backside of Tanger....and keep you out of all that traffic at Wal Mart.

They have a branch of stations in Missouri named "Kum & Go"....

Likewise Jackie! We're on the fence for next year.... might do Pigeon Forge. We haven't been there for 6 or 8 years....

-
Back