-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
All the rest,$15 shipped!(fuel filters,gauge housing,breathers,oil caps)Anybody need any of these items? Located in Ohio,make offers....sell all or piece out.plugs are smallblock,ask questions if you need to.

wire holders SOLD
brass plugs SOLD
thermostat SOLD

Attachments

• grab bag 006.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 283
  • grab bag 007.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 277
  • grab bag 008.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 262
  • grab bag 009.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 289
  • grab bag 010.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 284
  • grab bag 011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 272
  • grab bag 002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 121
More info on the fuel filter.Fuel line size ? Replacement elements available at ?
And shipped with the thermostat to 29642

blue filter is 3/8" o.d.,fram clear is 1/4" o.d.,not sure on replacements,i would imagine any parts store would have them.How about $12 shipped for all 3(with thermostat)?

More info on the fuel filter.Fuel line size ? Replacement elements available at ?
And shipped with the thermostat to 29642

blue filter is 3/8" o.d.,fram clear is 1/4" o.d.,not sure on replacements,i would imagine any parts store would have them.How about $12 shipped for all 3(with thermostat)?

I'm not interested in the plastic filter. The blue one would look nice but I need 5/16 :( I wouldn't look so nice with adapters.
How about 8 for the thermostat alone

you could throw the pre-lube in my box if you want.
Who thought those were 3 of 710 center caps ? LOL

A note to anyone who has a factory breather can with OIL stamped in the top, like the chrome ones on Commando engines. You can use a cap like the one shown above to rebuild the internals of that OEM piece. The mesh element in a 40+ yr old cap will deteriorate and get sucked into the engine.

I will do that!

you could throw the pre-lube in my box if you want.
Who thought those were 3 of 710 center caps ? LOL

A note to anyone who has a factory breather can with OIL stamped in the top, like the chrome ones on Commando engines. You can use a cap like the one shown above to rebuild the internals of that OEM piece. The mesh element in a 40+ yr old cap will deteriorate and get sucked into the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back