Attention Admin

-

dazedand confused

Reaction score
WANTED - Does For Abodies only offer new group website T-shirts and hats ?? if yes where ? if no why not ? would love to have a new version of like the old one I'm getting rid of since I grew out of it or some thing close to it.

16037306350075142951898424357619.jpg

I think you should frame that and hang it in your Man cave, if you have one. :)
I'd love to have one also.

To the OP, I agree 1000%. My opinion is the amount of effort/time spent on here by the worldwide members, that there would or should be some swag.
I've purchased swag in the past, but when was the last "new" batch? LOTS of members have offered to help to no avail.
The site is not owned by a "car guy" obviously and I'm not being rude/ignorant, that's just what it is.
You have to ASK for a keychain when you buy a gold membership. Why should you ask?
The fabo bank acct sure as **** knows when a member has bought a gold membership, so a file should be created by computer with "x" amount of Gold member purchases.
Toolbox magnet, hat, tshirt, hoodie, beer coolie, beer/whisky/shot glasses... possibilities are endless.:BangHead:

To the OP, I agree 1000%. My opinion is the amount of effort/time spent on here by the worldwide members, that there would or should be some swag.
I've purchased swag in the past, but when was the last "new" batch? LOTS of members have offered to help to no avail.
The site is not owned by a "car guy" obviously and I'm not being rude/ignorant, that's just what it is.
You have to ASK for a keychain when you buy a gold membership. Why should you ask?
The fabo bank acct sure as **** knows when a member has bought a gold membership, so a file should be created by computer with "x" amount of Gold member purchases.
Toolbox magnet, hat, tshirt, hoodie, beer coolie, beer/whisky/shot glasses... possibilities are endless.:BangHead:
KEY CHAIN,? I didn't know about no stinking key chain.:wtf::bs_flag:

-
Back