Auction F1 1/32 slot car track

-
Wow ! I had no idea they were worth so much !
I have 1,000,000.00 worth of HO gauge in my closet then !

This guy is smoking the good stuff. I had 3X that in Carrera digital plus ten cars I sold for $400.

The artwork is worth something so Im think 3-5k at most.

Someone needs to tell the owner to step away from the crack pipe. If they get that price for it, I'm with a previous poster & I also had a fortune in old slot car stuff. I've given most of my stuff to my grandson & his friends. I haven't seen any of it in a few years & there is no telling what they have done with it.

Someone needs to tell the owner to step away from the crack pipe. If they get that price for it, I'm with a previous poster & I also had a fortune in old slot car stuff. I've given most of my stuff to my grandson & his friends. I haven't seen any of it in a few years & there is no telling what they have done with it.

mbaird,
fklskv,
Deamondracer,

these are folks that respond without reading the original posted article,,,
So I will mention this to you three,
I am not saying the slot track posted is worth the $ ,
but certainly the slot track posted for sale is not the equilivent of what you have in your closet,
or what you played with as a kid.
If you are going to post, take the time to read what you are posting about.
And, don't blow me up, just because your reply was wrong.

mbaird,
fklskv,
Deamondracer,

these are folks that respond without reading the original posted article,,,
So I will mention this to you three,
I am not saying the slot track posted is worth the $ ,
but certainly the slot track posted for sale is not the equilivent of what you have in your closet,
or what you played with as a kid.
If you are going to post, take the time to read what you are posting about.
And, don't blow me up, just because your reply was wrong.

I read it and stand by my comment.

“Each piece that we create has to be unique for that person who has commissioned us to build it.”
until they get tired of it...:rolleyes:

I also read the entire article & stand by my post.

Then, Demonracer & fklskv, let me 'splain' it to you

1) the item for sale is not any old slot track, the price for a base model starts at $50,000, custom models start at $75,000
2) the item for sale is of the same linage of the one that Jay Leno purchased, so I sincerely doubt if it is anything close to something that you have
3) the item for sale was featured at F1 race events, it does not make any difference if you care about F1 or not, F1 collectables attract folks with real money
4) the sale of the item is Adu Dhabi,, that is not a suburb on the south side of Cleveland, Adiu Dhabi is a capitol city in the oil and money rich Middle East
5) the item for sale is being sold at a Charity Auction, those auctions typically bring bids that reflect the bidding persons desire to contribute

hope this helps you.

..4) the sale of the item is Adu Dhabi,, that is not a suburb on the south side of Cleveland, Adiu Dhabi is a capitol city in the oil and money rich Middle East
hope this helps you.

Right there. These guys are in the financial hub of the Middle East, where millions of dollars are pumped out of the ground a day. They got more money than they know what to do with. Resort beaches there have refrigeration tubes in the sand so the patrons feet don't get burned on 115F days! They got an indoor ski run, complete with real snow and a lift....Cops drive supercars there, and its not uncommon to see Ferarri's left for dead. Very strange place for a westerner.

The gold plated Mercedes gets pushed out for the needed climate controlled space for the new toy.
zoom, zoom....

Elvis' had money and his track wasn't anything like that... lol

-
Back