Aussiespeed

-

kkeith1986

Reaction score
Aussiespeed is looking for a US Distributor. I have a lot of spare time and was wondering what interest there would be in slant six parts if I became a distributor? I don't know what my cost would be but I do imagine it would be a lot cheaper since the shipping charge would be substantially less. If and when I find more information I will let you guys know.

well i can tell you those shipping charges are not just gonna vanish... your gonna have to pay it and pass it on to us. just a fact.

Oh I know about the shipping cost from Aussie to me. I am waiting to hear back to see what my cost on the parts would be. I have a few pennies laying around and am thinking about doing a test run with a small investment if they let me. I just have to wait and see.

I thought somebody in MS already sold AussieSpeed parts, but at high dollar. A distributor is the way to go for them, since you could then ship in bulk and deal w/ customs in one fell swoop. However, to get those advantages, you would need to buy high-volume, like $20K per shipment. Only works if the market is there, which depends on the price. A chicken and egg problem, no reward without risk. It would be a great service to slant owners either way.

I thought somebody in MS already sold AussieSpeed parts, but at high dollar. A distributor is the way to go for them, since you could then ship in bulk and deal w/ customs in one fell swoop. However, to get those advantages, you would need to buy high-volume, like $20K per shipment. Only works if the market is there, which depends on the price. A chicken and egg problem, no reward without risk. It would be a great service to slant owners either way.

yea love their head gaskets and intake/exh gasket.

Frank (66acuda) was a distributor. He is in Arkansas. Is he not a distributor any longer?

I would be interested in a Valve Cover, Short Runner Intake, and a few manifold gaskets, if the prices are right.(Australian Dollar has dropped lately, so now might not be a Bad time)-Thanks

He wanted an initial investment of 10 grand and right now I think that is a little too much for the car market right now. I was looking at an initial investment of 5 grand so I could test the market and then go larger from there.

That's Cool! I think I will just order the Valve Cover direct for now.-Thanks

-
Back