autobodystore.com??

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
anyone ever use them? i am working on placing a pretty big order and they have almost everything i need except soft pads for wet sanding. so anyone get stuff shiped from them they seem pretty stand up guys and decent prices. i have always said with auto body the tools dont make the technician but they can break him lol

No experience with them; although I have placed several orders with autobodytoolmart.com and have never been disappointed. Orders arrive quickly and are affordable.

I bought from them without any problems. I also asked several questions on their forum and got some good info.

sweet thank you! maby im being stupid lol but i cant find those soft blocks on there at all. http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=TFSL this is the page i think they would be on am i just missing them? the ones i want are the really soft ones and i think the dura-block ones are gray on one side and black on the other and the black side is harder then the gray. they are what i use to wet sand and work as a squeegee also.

Len is the kinda guy that would do the job for ya for nothing if he could. He and the other guy's that are part of the message board will walk anybody through what ever project your doing.
I recommend them highly.
AL

-
Back