Axle Pricing

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much a set if axles cost? I have tried countless sights but no one posts prices?

Also, who would be a good source for a good cheap set? It's not a racer just a daily driver.

I paid $175 for a pair of Yukon 4150s. It came to about $300 with new bearings and studs pressed in.

wjrwolfe1, eBay seller. He's an older gentleman, master mechanic been working on Mopars for God knows how long. I'm taking my spare 3rd member to him in a week or two to be rebuilt with new 3.73 gears and a Powertrax locker. Highly recommneded, fair prices. Need to factor in shipping though, if you don't live near Ault, CO. OBTW, it was $185.

He's got a set out there now, item# 4579851784

I think that Randy's ring & pinion has replacement axles with the green(sealed) bearings advertised for $250 in Mopar Muscle.

there is a guy on this board named Doctor Diff that is good to deal with, has good pricing and is in your area (North east - may even be NJ). - and only deals with diffs.
If anyone has his phone number or web site get in touch with him.
I bought my Yukon axles from him and with shipping, duty, taxes and all it was still a lot cheaper than locally.

I have an auction for a st of 8.75 axles w/green bearings already preessed and Rallye Lug nuts on ebay...cheap, do a search on: a body dodge axles. It ends soon! I got these axles as part of an assembly, found out I had the wrong pattern. THese are 5 x 4", I needed 5 x 4.5".

Hey Ace:

Like dartman said....I got mine from Randy's. Mancini's has them also with the bearings already pressed on for an extra $30.

No studs included. They have .645 stud hole. Found listing in Year One for '67-'69 Imperial that has stock studs with same knurl size.

Hope this helps

Jim

DSC09538.JPG

-
Back