[SOLD] [B]Lowered pricing on Mopar A/B body parts; Barracuda, Dart, Duster, Valiant[/B]

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
:burnout:PARTS THAT ARE STILL AND AVAILABLE FROM LAST POSTING.

I sold my Plymouth Barracuda Fastback about a month ago and have several parts leftover that are up for sale. A lot of the parts I have available are specific to 1967-1969 Plymouth Barrauda's, but I do have some parts that will work with Many Mopar A and Body cars in regards to the engine and brake area.

I can only put a maximum of 10 pictures up, so I showed pics of the higher priced items. I can show more images of these items (Pleaseeee. serious only) if needed. I can also send pictures of any of the other items not shown; please give me an email address with the item(s) of interest and I will forward you a picture or two. Thank you!

Bigger items such as the door, etc. I will not ship and are available locally to pick up. U.S. only shipping (might open up to Canada in near future if parts still available) and buyer is responsible for all shipping, handling, insurance costs etc.

PARTS THAT WILL WORK ON A/B BODY CARS IN ADDITION TO 67-69 BARRACUDA'S:

1. Mopar Beaded Blasted Mickey Thompson Valve Covers for 318, 340, and 360 engines. These are in very nice shape, with no cracks or breaks. Only thing to note is that one of the screws inside the cover, where you mount the oil baffle, broke off. Could be left as is because the other screw holds the baffle in place or just extracted out and re-tapped if needed. $60; NOW $50

2. Mopar original fuse box. Please note: 4 metal end clips that hold one side of the fuse are gone; just need to have to set in place. $10; NOW $5

3. A body A-arms that were blasted a while ago, a little surface rust. From what I recall, the drivers side thread is stripped, which is unfortunately common scenario with mopar A-arms, passenger side was okay. Some guys will weld the ball joints in place anyways as added protection, but I ended up getting a different pair. $15; LAST $10; NOW $5

4. Side/rear view mirror possibly for a Plymouth Duster??? For some reason the door I have for a barracuda had this mirror installed on it (see pic). Not really sure where it is from. $5

1967-1969 BARRACUDA SPECIFIC PARTS:

A. 67-68 passenger side door with vent window and crank mechanism. Overall very solid door with no major dings and dents on outside that I can see; I did sand the bottom lip area of the door where surface rust was and for the most part it is solid, however on one corner there is a spot about the size of a nickel that you can observe. Also, one area on the inside top section of door has a number of tiny pin size bumps (almost like someone worked on pounding a small dent out from the inside). I have both before and after pics of lower door and a picture of interior section described for reference. $75; LAST $50; NOW $35

B. Passenger and drivers side dark tinted vent window assemblies. Both pieces are in driver only condition/and or for cores. $40; LAST $30; NOW $20

C. Part of 67-69 passenger fender. The front of the fender is set up for 1968, but could be adjusted for 67- or 69. The front half of the fender section is in very nice condition and is solid all around. This is and ideal candidate to mate a front and back section together to make very nice steel fender, which you barracuda guys know is almost impossible to find. Please note I am willing to cut the fender in half (not to specific measurements please) and possibly ship the nice section out. $65; NOW $45

D. 2 passenger side clear glass door windows,1 drivers side clear glass door window, 1 passenger side vent window. Drivers side window is designed for a 69 because it has a hole in the bottom designed for a door stop. 2 passenger windows do not have door stop hole, so will work for 67-68. The three glass pieces are in good driver condition, but none are perfect if your looking for show quality. The vent window is in the poorest condition, with some major finger nail scratches; this is a candidate for someone that is experienced in buffing out glass or just needs one for very cheap. $20; LAST $15 each; NOW $10 each, vent window $5

E. 69 Taillight bezels/housings. Driver's side has a lot of the typical pot metal pitting, passenger side is in much better shape in this regard, but still has peppering throughout. Passenger side would look okay on a driver, but ideally both would best as cores for re-chroming. $30; NOW $20

F. Side/rear view round mirror. Mirror is structurally solid and the front/side area of chrome is in pretty nice shape. The back side of the chrome does have a few pitted areas however. This is a remote style mirror. $25; NOW $15

G. Passenger's side window trim piece. This is the chrome/stainless piece that fits on the end of the passenger door window and transitions to the back side window. Not show quality, but in nice shape overall. $10; NOW $5

H. Inside driver's door latch mechanism and interior door spring loaded handle with clip. Latch mechanism would need through cleaning/degreasing and lubrication. Interior handle mechanism is spring loaded part that opens either drivers or passenger's door from inside and is in normal used condition. $10; NOW $5 latch, $5 spring handle

I. Bead blasted top door hinge. $5

Key words: cuda, challenger, super bee, scamp, demon, charger, road runner, dodge, plymouth, chrysler

Attachments

• door1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 432
  • afterdoor1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 411
  • parts7.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 413
  • parts10.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 406
  • mtcover1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 410
  • mtcover2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 415
  • tailbezel1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 410
  • mirror1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 396
  • mirror4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 414
  • ventwindow3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 258
I could use some of the small parts...

#5 distributor, #7 drivers side motor mount, #8 thermostat housing #9 voltage regulator.

PM on the way...

UPDATE: 10" drum spindles, thermostat, distributor, voltage regulator, driver's engine mount, and PLYMOUTH script are SOLD! Thanks

UPDATE2: The passenger's side vent window frame has been SOLD; Please note: the front chrome piece that attaches to the frame and the vent window itself are still available. Thanks

UPDATE3: The driver's side complete vent window frame (minus tinted window glass) and top door hinge are SOLD, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back